Thankyou for visiting the website of Eastern Vascular.
Vascular Surgery is a specialty involving diseases of the arteries and veins, as well as associated disorders related to these organs. Common surgical conditions that we manage and procedures that we perform include:
- Angioplasty and Bypass Surgery for Atherosclerosis and Peripheral Arterial Insufficiency
- Varicose Veins and Chronic Venous Insufficiency, Injection Sclerotherapy and Endovenous Laser Surgery
- Aortic and Peripheral Aneurysms via Minimally Invasive and Endovascular Repair
- Carotid Artery Disease, Carotid Endarterectomy or Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting
- Surgical Arteriovenous Fistulae for Haemodialysis
- Thoracic outlet decompression for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracoscopic Sympathectomy for Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating
At Eastern Vascular, we believe that our patients deserve a comprehensive and tailored assessment with professional advice from a specialist experienced in surgical and non-surgical treatments for their condition. With an on-site diagnostic vascular ultrasound laboratory and nearby pathology and radiology practices, we are able to offer an integrated service for our patients.
We are able to provide minimally invasive procedures such as ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy and endovenous laser therapy for varicose veins, peripheral angiography, percutaneous transluminal angioplasty and stenting, thoracoscopic sympathectomy for hyperhidrosis and endovascular aortoiliac aneurysm repair. We are also experienced in a wide range of open vascular surgical procedures including revision varicose veins surgery, open aneurysm repair, lower limb bypass surgery, thoracic outlet decompression, and carotid endarterectomy.